The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
The company is looking for an experienced Fullstack developer to help engineer and deliver the company's core product offerings including, for example, our B2B platform and blockchain-related applications. The role will include working directly with a product to scope and size requirements and discussing with other engineers architectural solutions. Responsibilities
- Meeting with the product & software development teams to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining both internal and external software tools.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Proficient in Node.js and at least one other back-end language.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills including English proficiency.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.