Company : Australian Tech Team based Cryptocurrency Exchange
● Work collaboratively and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
● Manage full project life cycle from project scoping and business requirement gathering.
● Document and manage the end-to-end requirements process to understand the
business objectives that need to be resolved.
● Gather evidence to feed into the cost benefits analysis.
● Impact assessment and benefits measurement.
● Ensure that all internal and external communication is accurate including all status
● Lead on managing change progress, issues and risks using robust project
● Contribute to the design of the blockchain products and features.
● Assist with supporting developers using the platform on an as needed basis.
● Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other
● Create high quality documentation and other written assets to document and explain
the system design and how the system functions.
● You will be expected to have previous experience within the Financial Services and/or
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 3+ years of relevant Project management & Business
● Proven track record of managing, delivering and coordinating multiple projects
simultaneously to fixed deadlines.
● Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
● Ability to evaluate and convey new information quickly.
● Experience of producing high quality project documentation.
● A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability.
● Attractive base salaries + super.
● Stock options + annual bonus.
● Flexible work arrangements (WFH, co-work, remote, you name it!)
● Be a part of one of the fastest growing DeFi projects in the cryptocurrency industry.
● Have direct input into the company and how it develops.
● Own your work, and contribute your visions and ideas.
● Work with a supportive and enthusiastic team that likes to have fun.
● Become a thought leader in the Blockchain industry.
● Get paid to learn Solidity, Typescript, Parity Substrate, Smartcontracts.
● Additional perks include: Work-life balance, flexible time-off and well-being allowance.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.