The company is a metaverse gaming company that aims to make a real difference through empowering and educating people around the world on blockchain gaming technology. We are focused on building a thriving global community of players who are passionate about gaming, decentralized finance & blockchain technology. The business is currently growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for an experienced CFO to build and lead the company’s finance functions.
About the role
As the Senior Operations Manager, you will help set strategy, oversee day-to-day operations and continuously improve our operational processes, human capital, and technology capabilities to deliver on the strategies and the goals of the company. You will also play a critical role in helping to shape and guide the future growth, structure, and culture of the company.
The successful candidate is a hands-on blockchain and crypto enthusiast, and get-it-done operations fanatic with previous experience in management with Crypto-based knowledge (i.e. Trading, Defi, YieldFarming, IDO experience, PlayToEarn, Token knowledge.)
● Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and management of staff with guidance from and direct report to the CEO.
Key areas of operations include
○ Community management and growth
○ Player onboarding and ongoing support functions
○ NFT and gaming asset acquisition
○ Marketing oversight and aligning Marketing projects to company goals and strategies
○ IT Pipeline Management
○ Game and DEX partnerships
○ Token functionalities development.
● Monitor internal operations and business performance, diagnose real and potential problems swiftly and establish corrective measures as required.
● Enhance the Company’s capabilities to partner and integrate with emerging and established game partners.
● Partnering with Advisors and managing the implementation of in-house token strategies and functionalities.
● Create and implement an organizational chart and hiring roadmap to develop a high-performing and well-coordinated team, capable of supporting accelerated growth and rapid adoption of new technologies and gaming/DEX partners.
● Prepare and implement strategic and operational plans and actions to ensure that systems, procedures, staffing, support services, and capacity are available when needed and at required levels.
● Work with in-house and external IT developers to create tech solutions that will increase the scalability of our scholarship programs across various blockchain games.
● Set performance targets, track success metrics, KPIs, objectives, and performance measurements for the company and the team
● Proven experience of at least 7 years in senior operation positions, preferably within the field of technology, blockchain, and/or fintech.
● Knowledgeable of Crypto/Blockchain and IDOs and have a very strong passion for the potential of Blockchain.
● Possess strong strategic mindset, well-developed conceptual and analytical skills, and strong hands-on experiences with operational tools such as financial models, tableau, Trello, Jira, Clickup.
● Abilities to set achievable and measurable goals for performance and growth, and encourage a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
● Early-stage business development experience demonstrated success in driving urgent, complex projects with the ability to pivot or change course based on the current landscape.
● Outstanding communication and presentation skills, highly-impactful social capacity, and demonstrated relationship management skills.
● You are willing to “roll up the sleeves,” dive in and figure things out - without having to solely rely on a team for execution
Why work for us?
● Highly competitive remuneration, dependent on experience.
● Be part of the journey to build one of the world’s earliest DAO from the ground up.
● Great culture: highly professional and ambitious, yet informal, friendly, non-hierarchical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
● Business is backed by top-tiered VC and Industry leaders.
● Work with the best talents in Crypto, highly experienced executive, and advisor teams.
● Best place to learn crypto, lead a high performing team on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.