Company: Australia Tech Team Based Crypto Exchange
● Rigorously test, troubleshoot and identify weaknesses of various Products.
● Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations
● Participate in automated deployment and operations of multiple blockchain products.
● Assist with the integration of existing tools and services into the blockchain.
● Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and
explain the system design and how the system functions.
● Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of relevant QA engineering experience.
● Experience with Selenium, Puppeteer or browser automation in general.
● Experience with a QA framework such as Cypress or WebDriver is a plus.
● Demonstrated experience building a scalable testing framework within the web
● Be responsible for test automation and manual testing using best practices and modern
● Ability to work autonomously, providing and creating solutions to new problems.
● Experience with TypeScript is a plus.
Remuneration and benefits : Above industry and national salaries + equity
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.