As a Senior Quantitative Developer, your role will involve authoring technologies that power the trading operations of our client. The challenges you tackle will be multidisciplinary in nature, touching upon the realms of programming, networking, technology, and finance. From building robust client-server architecture to storing trade-related tick and market data, you will be responsible for owning, developing, and improving a growing queue of critical trading applications.
Being passionate about automation, technology, and design, while being able to solve difficult technical problems with scalable and maintainable solutions in a fast-paced and energetic environment is paramount. Our lack of legacy systems, corporate bureaucracy, and tedious decision-making channels create an exciting work atmosphere where you will be building out a well-established quantitative trading desk starting from a greenfield environment. Requirements Must-Have
- Degree with significant quantitative elements, such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, or a related field;
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code;
- 5+ years of experience working as a quantitative developer in an environment focused around electronic market-making or algorithmic trading;
- Comfort deploying code to a Linux environment;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in writing C++ is a must, this is the language we use the most. Versions 17 and up.
- Extended experience with C#, Python
- Experience with RDMS and NoSQL database solutions;
- Ability and willingness to take ownership over the design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance of projects;
- Must be capable of communicating in English; and
- Must be comfortable working remotely.
Abilities & Skills
- Experience with one or more order entry protocols (FIX, ITCH/OUCH, SBE);
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
- Experience with distributed asynchronous systems;
- Experience working with various database technologies like Cassandra and MySQL;
- Understanding of networking (TCP and UDP) and interprocess communication (for example, Google Protobuf/gRPC);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently on long-term technical problems; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.