The role of a senior multiplayer programmer will be to assist game team(s) in developing strategies for implementing real-time solutions for server-authoritative multiplayer online games. This will include integrating SDKs such as Photon, Colyseus, etc, as well as implementing the necessary in-game structures to realize the required functionality.
- 3+ years of experience creating real-time 3D multiplayer games which allow for more than 10 simultaneous players
- Strong knowledge of synchronization and replication techniques such as lockstep(+input delay), prediction, rollback, etc.
- Solid experience with one or more multiplayer frameworks such as Photon PUN, Fusion, Colyseus, Nakama, etc.
- Ability to design/implement hack-proof server-side authoritative multiplayer code- Shipped 2+ real-time multiplayer 3D games
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks- 4+ years experience with Unity 3D, Unreal, or other high-performance game engines
- Ability to engineer solutions that involve both client- and server-side aspects in order to provide a good user experience in high-latency network conditions.
- Very good command of English
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.