The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
The company is looking for a senior Unreal Engine developer to join us to build core technology that will empower a wide range of blockchain-enabled games. You will work with the game teams as well as other engineers in the core technology group to create powerful, flexible, stable, maintainable systems Responsibilities
- Foster working relationships with multiple teams across the company.
- Maintain a shared development stream.
- Investigate upcoming engine features and provide guidance to teams on how best to use them.
- Establish a shared Unreal Engine knowledge base.
- Develop engine plugins to empower the company shared infrastructure
- Provide guidance on project configuration/structure.
- Mentor developers on best usage of the technology and good engineering practices.
- 4+ years of Unreal Engine experience.
- Advanced knowledge of modern C++.
- Deep understanding of Unreal asset production pipelines
- Proficient in any source control, debuggers, profilers, and other software development tools (e.g. Perforce, Git, Visual Studio, RenderDoc).
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent education or experience.
- Understanding of build systems, continuous integration, unit tests, automated functional tests, and testing frameworks
To hear more about this role you can :
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.