This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for translating a set of business needs/requirements and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables. In addition you might also be involved in business development presentations, business planning, fundraising decks, and training material.
From a technology standpoint, the business analyst will work closely with other teams to design and visualise decentralised systems, process flows, and reference diagrams and tailor them depending on the specific use case.
You must be proficient at conducting market research, compiling/modelling data, building business models, understanding and articulating business processes and user flows, and creating supporting written and visual documentation. In addition to core delivery activities, the expectation is that BAs will also be involved in winning new business: producing RFPs; conducting market, industry or client research; modelling data and performing analysis on results. Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, or a similar role at a software company, preferably with enterprise technology
- Be capable of managing multiple projects at once, effective at working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external), extremely detail-oriented, self-directed, proactive, and accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Proven Business Analysis experience within a digital web environment
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience in finance and blockchain technology
- Experience with the following responsibilities:
- Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria and performing hand-off to QA
- Participate in backlog management and maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Build business and financial models
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To hear more about this role you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.