What you will be doing
“DeFi” is changing the financial sector in so many different ways and has allowed more people
to have access to finance. Joining the team will allow you to be involved in bringing our platform
to the next level.
We are now looking for candidates with solid rust/ solidity experience to join
our tech team. You will join a culturally diverse team where you will be responsible for building
our products for our users.
Who are we looking for
● 3-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer, experienced in web 3/ crypto will be a
● 1+ years of Solidity smart contract development experience, ideally on Solana
● Knowledge of secure Solidity development patterns for tokens and DeFi protocols will be
● Good knowledge of smart contract development tools/frameworks (Truffle, Hardhat)
● Experience using smart contract auditing tools (MythX, other)
● Good documentation practices
● Good Chinese and English skill is required
● Team player who would not be afraid to take initiative
It would be even better if you have experience in
● Developing and contributing to open source projects (incl. but not limited to Solidity open
● DeFi protocols mechanics and smart contract codebases, and/or digital assets/payments
and other token standards
● Knowledge/understanding of cross-chain interoperability techniques (HTLC, bridging)
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.