The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
As a Social Media Manager, you will build the overall long-term social media strategy, and drive social campaigns and initiatives of multiple games and crypto activities to fulfill the expectations of players and investors. This includes launching, planning, and operating official social media accounts for driving players' and investors' passion for the company's multi-products. In a very collaborative environment, you will work with various internal teams and external partners to create the best practices in order to realize the company's vision. Responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies for the company's multi-products and drive content creation, activations, channel management, and storytelling framework on social media.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including the game team and product team to uncover insights that drive the development of our presence in the social space.
- Manage social activations, content, and social campaigns that support key initiatives of all the company's products across multiple social media channels such as Twitter, Discord, Medium, Telegram, etc.
- Identify opportunities and follow the latest social media trend to develop and implement programs that drive long-term social media fandom.
- Analyze the overall performance of official social channels both qualitatively and quantitatively, and improve our next social activations.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or Brand Marketing experience within a B2C context
- You have crypto experience and knowledge of the crypto market
- Comfort working in high growth, continuously evolving environment
- Proven experience leading fully integrated brand and product marketing strategies
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple, cross-functional teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.