About Birthday Research- Blockchain R&D wing of the Company DeFi
We at the company aspire to transform and decentralize finance with tomorrow’s technology, with a globally distributed and close-knit team of doers and getters. Here’s an opportunity to join a movement to break the mold. Join the company and help us shape the future of personal finance.
Birthday Research (BDR) is the Blockchain Research and Development wing of the company DeFi, a Singapore-based blockchain, and fintech company. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BDR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What you’ll do: Why Work With The Company
What you’ll need:
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to design a highly scalable and secure infrastructure to support our growth.
- Build on top of our existing infrastructure playbook and runbook to support our growth targets.
- Design, implement, manage and maintain a fleet of Multi-Region Active-Active elastic services that includes our API gateway, microservices, database, and blockchain nodes.
- Taking on an active role in improving our service design and performing security hardening of our infrastructure.
- Apply your CI/CD knowledge to design and implement various supporting processes, shift-left workflows, and tools.
- Write highly performant infrastructure codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested.
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a SysOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, or DevOps Engineer with at least 2 years of experience managing cloud infrastructure or in a similar capacity.
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services with automation tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, Puppet, or similar.
- A strong foundation of common networking protocols such as layer 7 and layer 4 network load balancing.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies.
- Familiarity with container orchestration is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with web-scale data management technologies such as NoSQL, SQL Sharding, and Data Warehouse is preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open source software development is highly preferred.
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
The company is a Singapore-based blockchain and fintech company that empowers users to be in control of their finances by creating cash flow and harnessing the potential of Decentralized Finance. Founded in 2019, we currently have more than ~100 employees of various backgrounds and nationalities and growing.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.