About this role
As our Software Engineer Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of technologies at the company, including blockchain protocols, smart contracts, node.js-based backend systems, and react/js-based frontend apps. You will work closely with a group of talented Product Managers, UX Designers, and other Backend/Frontend Engineers. Let us know your interest and passion, and we may even be able to tailor-make an internship specific to you! What will you do?
Some possible responsibilities depending on our passion and skillset
What excites us about you?
- Build new backend services using node.js and Typescript
- Develop smart contracts and services that interact with the smart contracts
- Build data ETL pipelines using Python
- Build frontend apps that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
What will be great to have?
- You are currently in a reputable Bachelors or Masters program in the US and graduating this year (2022)
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future, and you are familiar with the technologies behind blockchains.
- You are familiar with one of the following: Solidity/smart contracts, node.js, or React
- Able to work independently and set up an efficient development environment
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have previous internship experiences
- You have experience with smart contracts / Solidity (this is a plus but not required, and we will be happy to bring you up to speed on the job)
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.