About this role
As our Software Engineer Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of technologies at the company, including blockchain protocols, smart contracts, node.js-based backend systems, and react/js-based frontend apps. You will work closely with a group of talented Product Managers, UX Designers, and other Backend/Frontend Engineers. Let us know your interest and passion, and we may even be able to tailor-make an internship specific to you!
What will you do?
Some possible responsibilities depending on our passion and skillset
What excites us about you?
- Build new backend services using node.js and Typescript
- Develop smart contracts and services that interact with the smart contracts
- Build data ETL pipelines using Python
- Build frontend apps that are beautiful, simple, and delightful
What will be great to have?
- You are currently in a reputable Bachelors or Masters program in the US and graduating this year (2022)
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future, and you are familiar with the technologies behind blockchains.
- You are familiar with one of the following: Solidity/smart contracts, node.js, or React
- Able to work independently and set up an efficient development environment
- You are contributing to the open-source community
- You have previous internship experiences
- You have experience with smart contracts / Solidity (this is a plus but not required, and we will be happy to bring you up to speed on the job)
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.