As an Engineering Manager, you will provide technical leadership to manage a small team of 4-7 engineers, support the team to accomplish project goals, and help grow the team. In this role, you will work closely with a group of talented Product Managers, UX Designers, and other Engineers to build the next generation of staking products. Your work will help with securing a wide range of blockchain networks and contribute to the bedrock of decentralization.
What will you do?
What excites us about you?
- Supervise, support, mentor, and motivate your team
- Planning project milestones and delivery timelines
- Coordinate with stakeholders to set, communicate, and meet deadlines
- Hire technical talent and grow our engineering teams
- Work with engineering leadership to improve the quality of our engineering, by implementing and improving our code review, testing, and integration processes
- Work with engineering leadership to improve our incentive structure, by proposing, improving, and carrying out performance review/promotion / PIP processes
- Small amounts of hands-on technical contribution (depends on your passion)
What will be great to have?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have extensive experience in software engineering: at least 2-3 years of hands-on engineering experience as an IC (individual contributor); past experience managing projects and supporting software development teams.
- You are willing to spend a part of your time working from our Silicon Valley office and meeting with your silicon valley team members in person; you are good at being empathetic and supportive when working with your remote team members.
- Continuous learning: the blockchain space is fast-changing, and you are open-minded and curious to explore and learn new technologies on your own.
- You are passionate about blockchain technology and a decentralized future
- You have working experience in a startup environment
- You have built or led teams to build financial, high reliability, or security systems
- You are willing to come into our Silicon Valley office for face-to-face communication a couple of days a week, and you feel comfortable managing remote employees
To hear more about this role you can:
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.