A BIT ABOUT US
New fully-funded game studio with the Dream Team of veteran Founders.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a small, fully remote team to work on backend infrastructure for an exciting Multiplayer Action RPG title as well as our marketplace infrastructure. In this role, you will work on game-supporting services and features as well as web-facing products interacting with users directly. Our stack includes Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service, Terraform, Node.js, Typescript, MongoDB, React, PostgreSQL, and C++ among others. You will be working with the game and backend engineering teams to architect and maintain stable, reliable, and scalable backend infrastructure.
- Work closely with stakeholders company-wide to provide services that enhance the user experience for the development team, as well as our end-users.
- Design and build operational infrastructure to support games and marketplace products for the company Studios.
- Spearhead company-wide security culture and architecture to keep our platform secure.
- Own delivery, scalability, and reliability of our backend infrastructure.
- Advise and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to ensure we are building safe, secure, and reliable products.
- Ability to design and implement highly available and reliable systems.
- Proven experience with Linux, Docker, and cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Extensive experience setting up and maintaining database infrastructure, including Postgres, Terraform, NoSQL, MongoDB, and DocumentDB.
- Ability to be on-call during evenings and weekends when required.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience with Game Development.
- Proficiency with C++.Proficiency with Typescript/Node.js.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Redis, Jenkins. etc.
- Experience with game server hosting.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite (once travel becomes feasible).
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with gross aggregate revenue of well over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO plus local/national holidays, per region.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.