This client is one of the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for web3 developers. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
As part of the SRE team, you would be leading the way to champion and document best practices building tooling for observability, test automation, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, single pane of glass observability, and execution tracing. The SRE team is the subject matter expert that helps evangelise and ensure best practices are employed from design to production.
The company works with infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Pulumi, terraform), containers and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS); event source/message based architectures (e.g. Kafka); frontend applications (e.g. React, node.js, etc); both RDBMS and NoSQL Datastores (e.g. Postgres, Mongo, Redis, DynamoDb); Linux based operating systems; and of course blockchain and DLT.
Remuneration and benefits:
- The ideal candidate would have 5+ years in a devOps, system operations, or SRE role
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, debugging, and working with microservice, cloud native, or distributed systems
- High level of excellence with regards to best practices in security, compliance, high availability, and system resilience
- The company maintains cloud based systems, so deep experience with one or more cloud providers (bonus for AWS) is preferable
To hear more about this role you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.