This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will bring your experience of writing technical documentation for developers to drive the growth of our leading developer tools and services.
You will help Web2 developers become smart contract developers and making more developers aware of our deep tools, libraries, and smart contract best practices. You will have engineering experience, but most importantly, an understanding of what developers need to starting their blockchain journey. You will work directly with our software engineers, as well as the rest of the marketing team.Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in writing, preferably technical documentation.
- Knowledge of blockchain, smart contracts, decentralised applications, and web3
- Experience creating documentation for products, including scoping documentation requirements, and writing and editing a variety of technical documents
- Superior communication skills - you must be able to write exceptionally and also communicate effectively to stakeholders across the company
- Experience generating and managing different types of content — web pages, blog posts, email workflows, case studies, webinars, etc — that are relevant to target developer personas
- Experience managing a content calendar across a wide variety of digital channels and properties, including website, email, social media, and video
- Experience using digital tools and platforms to track, analyse, and report on content performance
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment and support a broader team of members with different viewpoints and backgrounds
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive, can-do attitude
Remuneration and benefits:
- Experience with solidity programming
- You have ideas for making our smart contract best practices essential reading for beginning solidity and smart contract developers
- Experience working with a globally distributed team, using tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Jira, and Google Suite
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.