Job Description/ Responsibilities
The company is looking for an experienced technical director to oversee the creation of a backend platform and client SDK to support a multi-game ecosystem. The role will involve understanding and anticipating the needs of a variety of different game projects and coordinating the development of the technologies to support and grow a rich and complex infrastructure.
- At least 10+ years of experience in game development technology
- Shipped at least 3 high-quality large-scale multiplayer games in a capacity as a lead programmer or technical director.
- Deep understanding of back end technology stacks including database (SQL &NoSQL), web services (micro and monolithic), containerization, CDN, scalability, versioning, security, CI/CD, serverless, cloud platforms, languages (Nodejs, C#, Go, Python, Java)
- Deep knowledge of game front end languages (C++, C#), methodologies and libraries, multiple game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc)
- Strong commitment to clean code structure, avoiding tech debt, “rightsizing” code scope (neither under- nor over-engineered)
- Familiarity with blockchain gaming and related technologies
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.