About the company:
The company is a Decentralised Finance (DeFi) platform that provides services to stake, lend and borrow cryptocurrencies across multiple blockchains. As a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO), we build and maintain open-source software that interacts with Smart Contracts on decentralized networks such as the Ethereum Blockchain, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon. We are building a scalable platform that is community-governed and gives its users access to new and innovative ways of leveraging cryptocurrency assets within the burgeoning DeFi ecosystem.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and a great culture of people who love coming to work to build a better world. You’ll quickly become part of a rapidly growing team across the globe. Overview:
As Technical Lead, you will have responsibility for the technical direction and delivery outcomes of our Distributed Node Operations Technologies (DNOT) team supporting and evolving the product and technology strategy and assisting in hiring a fast-growing team of exceptional crypto-native engineers.
- Manage the company’s internal and external-facing validator node technology team
- Specify, procure, and set up the environment and infrastructure for validator nodes, as well as associated monitoring, logging, reporting, and alerting;
- Design and implement processes around validator node operations, such as incident response, key management, change management;
- Share feedback and contribute to design discussions within the community for node operators, developers, and other stakeholders
- Create and define processes to extract maximum value from validator operations (including staking/bonding of stake; reaping of validator rewards) and reduce loss risks
- Provide training and guidance for other members of the infrastructure team, or your own direct reports, to ensure 24/7 node operation
- Communicate technical details via open-source documentation Work with various teams and the wider community to engage with new trends and opportunities revealed by internal data, blockchain research, and the wider blockchain industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the implications of protocol changes, e.g. in the context of forks
- Experience with cryptographic key management on production systems
- Experience in planning and implementing a secure and reliable network
- A plus in managing mTLS connections
- The ability to work closely and in detail with technical and research teams for the practical exploration of scenarios; testing; and continuous improvement
- Familiarity with deploying and testing production software (including blockchain nodes) in various cloud environments
- Experience managing validator nodes for a blockchain mainnet
- A superior critical and analytical skillset is absolutely essential.
- Previous experience in network and/or cloud engineering is a plus.
- Previous experience in blockchain node deployment is a plus.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.