This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will support overall sales efforts by advising customers on how to take advantage of the company's customer success, support, CSM (Customer Success Manager), and SRE (site reliability engineering) capabilities for their projects.
Your main goal is to work in partnership with sales teams in order to cross-sell customer success, support, CSM, and SRE services as part of deals that create value for both the customer and the company. While the role is not a sales quota-carrying role currently, the value and profitability of sales deals closed are some of the primary performance metrics of the role.
Day-to-day, you will participate in discovery and sales calls with fintech companies, blockchain application developers, DeFi protocols, and NFT platforms in order to articulate the benefits of the company's customer success, support, CSM, and SRE capabilities and identify ways to integrate these products into the customers' workflows.
Once a customer need has been identified, you drive the customer success, support, CSM, and SRE sales cycle with a high degree of autonomy, organising technical workshops with customer stakeholders, delivering workflow diagrams, estimating the time and cost of integration steps, and delivering customer-ready technical proposals summarising your findings and recommendations.
You will work closely with the Customer Success product team in order to evaluate the cost as well as the price of various support, CSM, and SRE service levels. This is an expert role - meaning that you are expected to be able to advise customers what it means to run an application in production and face unexpected outages. It mostly involves remote work, but occasional travel up to 20% of the time to attend customer meetings or conferences may be involved as the world reopens.Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- Have several years of first-hand experience in pre-sales, specifically as a technical project manager focusing on applications in production and the whole scope of services around a product
- Be passionate about user experience and customer services
- Have experience in a business development role
- Have outstanding communication skills (workshops, public speaking, discussions with C-level and with developers)
- Have experience in product monetisation and in gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Display emotional intelligence
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in order to help them reach a consensus
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.