The company provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
The company is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
What You Will Do
- Understand our product, answer simple how do I questions, proficient enough to demo the system at a very high level
- Understand APIs in order to troubleshoot, replicate and report product integration malfunctions
- Provide direct client support across multiple channels (tickets, phone, chat)
- Liaise with internal teams dependent upon the question/issue raised (Sales, Customer Success, Product, Engineering) to provide solutions to the client
- Follow up with clients to ensure technical issues are resolved
- Escalating issues internally, providing level of impact whilst regularly updating the client
- Continually monitor processes and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Full metrics yet to be defined however response time, number of tickets resolved, time to resolution, CSAT will be included
What You Should Have
- 2 to 3 years experience as a Customer Support agent
- Technical experience and ability to troubleshoot, replicate and document product bugs essential
- Strong familiarity with current concepts and technologies in crypto, blockchain, AML, risk intelligence (any or all) an advantage
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Advanced level of English (C1 or above)Ability to multitask and priorities
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to work in a team that offers 24/7 support.Team player that can also work independently
- Ability to work in a global environment
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with the company.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.