The company is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals, as well as other industry leading products. The team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
The company is looking for innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users.Responsibilities:
You will have an interest in or experience writing documentation for DeFi dapps and fintech APIs—you are passionate about the needs of users in relation to these and communicating related concepts clearly. Our ideal candidate can comprehend blockchain concepts quickly and understand the user journey from multiple perspectives.
You will be comfortable working directly with development teams without extensive design or requirements documentation as input. We are remote first and our engineering teams span multiple time zones (Europe and Americas). The reality of this means working on multiple work streams at once. The ability to independently manage multiple tasks and changing priorities will be key to success in this role.
You will work closely with our product managers and directly with our user base (institutional/enterprise or crypto/DeFi developers) to identify key recurring areas of confusion and create corresponding content, whether written, visual, or webinars, and be able to partner with community contributors on documentation through wikis and other means.
You will be responsible for:
- Write high quality documentation such as API documentation, technical/architecture documentation, user guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and technical support docs for key aspects of our open source software
- Have an in-depth understanding of the product and what customers/developers need
- Proactively identify gaps in the documentation or knowledge base articles
- Work with product managers, and other subject matter experts in a collaborative editing environment
- Edit and review content created by others for technical accuracy and clarity
- Provide feedback to the product team on how our products might be made easier to use
- Assist the marketing team in creating other resources and thought leadership including tear sheets, case studies, and white papers
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- 3+ years experience working on software documentation, ideally in the fintech and/or blockchain space
- Great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- Experience working with broadly used APIs aimed at developers
- Passion for blockchain
- Experience with Docs as Code workflow
- Experience using version control systems, like Git, or similar
- Experience working with source code
- Familiarity with modern architecture concepts (including microservices)
- Previous work on open source projects
- Developer community experience and/or evangelism
- BA/BS degree
Remuneration and benefits:
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation
- Ability to share knowledge, train other developers
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.