The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
The company is looking for an experienced Lead UI/UX Designer. In this position, you will have a role as a collaborative team member designing and implementing UI systems design in Unity and Unreal engine. You will work with engineering and product management to deliver efficient features and tools by generating wireframes, documentation, and prototypes. Responsibilities
- Work with Technical Product Managers to translate goals and constraints into compelling user-facing Experiences.
- Collaborate with other UX/UI Craft leads to ensure great communication is happening and stronger cross-team relationships are built.
- Build User Experience from the ground up when working on new products,
- Present and pitch designs to Product Managers, Developers, and Stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams within our Creator Ecosystem to create consistency and resolve design discrepancies.
- Build flexible design systems that enhance our ability to design more efficiently and consistently with other UX departments.
- Work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years of experience working collaboratively to design features and workflow on Desktop and/or in the Cloud
- You are a service-oriented, empathetic, and compassionate leader.
- You are skilled with Figma, the Adobe Suite, and prototyping software.
- You’re able to deal with ambiguity well and you adapt to changes of plans quickly
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.