Our business has been growing and we are looking for a highly talented associate member to support
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Prepare high-quality investment memos and effective presentations to the Investment Committee.
• Prepare cash-flow analysis and company valuations.
• Build robust financial models with substantiated operational assumptions and forecasts.
• Support the team in identifying potential investment opportunities.
• Support Tagus Partners in preparation for meetings with LPs, co-investors, CEOs, as well for
conferences and events.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s University degree or Postgraduate degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in Venture Capital or equity research covering Fintech.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
• Advanced cash-flow modelling skills.
• Experience in writing investment memos and/or research reports.
• Ability to work both independently and alongside a small team.
• Highly motivated and self-driven person.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to think strategically.
• Ability to put complex concepts in a concise and simple manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
• Capacity to work well with other team members and share information and insights.
• Be knowledgeable about a wide range of industries.
Additional Desirable Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of or an interest in Blockchain.
• Knowledge of or an interest in Smart Contracts.
• Knowledge of or an interest in Digital Assets.
• Degree or advanced studies in Economics is a plus.
• Ability to respond to breaking news developments on companies and sectors.
• Sensitivity and diplomacy in handling/negotiating with clients and other stakeholders.
• Knowledge of social media and blog editors (familiarity with Wordpress is a plus).