ABOUT THE ROLE:
A successful Community Manager for our DevTools community (including Truffle, Infura, Diligence) will: stay on the pulse of our community by sparking conversations in the designated community forums, attracting and engaging Ambassadors and product evangelists hosting Discord sessions and meetups working closely with the Community Leads in securing, organizing, and managing ecosystem events to support our product teams Working closely with the Developer Evangelist to release and promote developer content. following up with UX feedback initiatives, implementing ideas to incentivize and support our community both in forums like Discord and BUID
On a day to day basis you could do some of the following:
- Help manage and create community initiatives and campaigns in order to scale.
- Stay up to date with competitor community initiatives.
- Create and manage content calendars to manage/organize marketing output like community calls, blogpost, tutorials, and twitter threads and more.
- Host community calls for your product. Assist developer evangelist with community side of product engagement.
- Support and inspire our growing developer and user communities, including the Ambassador programs.
- Assist Ambassadors for your respective product by creating marketing collateral and onboarding materials
- Create collateral like product-focused decks for BUDIL Meetup organizers.
- Provide a feedback loop that will better connect our product teams to the community as well as empower and reward our Ambassadors.
- Communicate and support our community on various channels and platforms such as Discord, Slack, Telegram, Rocketchat, Reddit, and Discourse.
- Work with our Community Leads to organize, support, and/or attend various community events such as conferences, hackathons, meetups, workshops, webinars, and community calls, representing our product teams within the community.
- Help to source and vet event participation opportunities in order to include them in your product teams' community engagement schedule.
- When possible, create and maintain key relationships with organizations and companies in the ecosystem to build in educational opportunities and meaningful collaborations to benefit our product communities.
- Contribute key metrics and OKRs/ KPIs to track effectiveness of our Community Engagement Campaigns for your Product teams as well as alignment with community growth goals.
- Foster a welcoming, engaging, collaborative community spirit and advocate for our open source developer community and Ambassadors.
- You have 4+ years of work experience in developer community management, UX marketing or project management.
- Event planning or management a plus.
- We are also open to considering HIGHLY engaged candidates in the web3 space who have a bit less experience but are ACTIVE community managers in a DAO.
- You already have some knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem and/or experience collaborating with the open-source developer community.
- You are an avid learner, self motivated and love going deep on a technology to explain to others.
- You are eager to continually improve marketing and community management skills.
- You are able to work autonomously, set agenda and prioritize work with minimal input. You are someone who is known for their ability to collaborate and communicate across a global team.
- You are comfortable working remotely with a global team and a global community, across global timezones, in English and potentially in multiple other languages.
- You are comfortable with possible travel.
You have gone through the company's Academy, KERNAL.community, HackerDAO, or any well-structured blockchain bootcamp program. You have development experience creating DApps or have participated in EthGlobal hackathon. You have used the product's tools. You are an active contributor or community manager of a DAO or an online community. You have experience as a consistent meetup organizer.
WHY JOIN THE COMPANY?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like the company
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at the company is a tremendous reference for your future career. The company alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies. The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better. A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space.
You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure, and applications l that are pushing the technology forward. Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.