The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Content Writer to join our growing Marketing and Communications team. Reporting to the Communications Manager, you should have a comprehensive knowledge of the crypto, web3, NFT, and gaming media landscape and excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ideally, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, operate autonomously, and can work collaboratively with cross-functional departments. You must care deeply about the company's mission to bring blockchain gaming to the world. Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing and content management across all the company's platforms
- Research, develop and write compelling and impactful content in line with brand vision and guidelines, including website copy, SEM landing pages, blogs and news articles, video scripts, social media posts and content, case studies, whitepapers, and eBooks, and partner and advertising content.
- Moderate user-generated content
- Ensure content is optimized for SEO
- Work with Social Media Managers to amplify content pieces
- Drive reach and media engagement for the company's brands across all channels
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop content to support brand strategy, keeping the brand's core values at the heart of all that you do
- Drafting written materials including press releases, speeches, media briefing documents, spokesperson bios, and more
- Build and maintain media assets such as media lists, press kits, and more
- 3+ years of experience in a similar digital marketing role managing website and app content
- Solid knowledge of web3, crypto, and the gaming media landscape
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience using a CMS, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- An intermediate understanding of digital media types: Social, CRM, SEO/SEM
- An excellent communicator that is comfortable presenting at all levels across the business
- Data-driven with exceptional attention to detail
- You are highly motivated and a team player, excited to work with a great team of global entrepreneurs and partner cross-functionally to create brand awareness and memorable campaigns
- You take initiative, seek opportunities and ask questions when necessary
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.