The company operates one of the world’s largest digital currency marketplaces. They offer a wider variety of token options and giveaways to American audiences, with 24/7 personal customer support and unparalleled security.
Located in San Francisco, the company is founded by a team of proven technology executives and disruptive founders. They operate under the highest of ethical standards and is committed to full U.S. legal compliance.
Both a technology start-up and a fully regulated financial institution, the client takes the best of Silicon Valley – creative minds, relentless innovation, and unconventional thinking – and combines it with proven execution from seasoned technology and finance executives. The company is guided by a mission to democratise the global financial system and reduce the barrier to access financial services through a blockchain-enabled future.
They are building a new R&D centre in Silicon Valley. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and career focused individual to join a progressive and growing team!Do you have what it takes to be a part of that future? Responsibilities:
- Work with different engineering teams to ensure new features and changes are quickly and safely deployed.
- Ensure the reliability and performance of the exchange
- Develop tooling, process and implement monitoring to support system performance and reliability.
- Share in on-call responsibilities to ensure issues are quickly identified and resolved.
- AWS experience is a must. Doesn’t have to be professional, but must have a solid understanding of the basics. Certifications are a bonus!
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience (2 - 4 years DevOps / Site Reliability, 5 years Systems Administration, etc)
- Strong experience in Linux systems administration (bash experience preferred)
- Experience with at least one major programming language (Java, Python, Golang, etc)
- Strong experience working with Open Source Infrastructure Software (MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Nginx, Squid, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with CDN, Anti-DDos, WAF configuration and best-practices
Remuneration and benefits:
- Experience contributing to OSS projects.
- Experience with architecting secure cloud-based infrastructure.
- Bilingual in Mandarin
To hear more about this role you can email
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees and immediate family
- Commuter reimbursement benefits
- Free daily lunches and stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- A friendly work environment where you can do your best work and thrive
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.