About the role
The company is looking for a highly reliable and autonomous DevOps Engineer who will be involved in many different phases of the software application lifecycle including Web Apps and Web Services, Games as well as blockchains & NFT's in the near future.
- Work in a fast-paced DevSecOps environment and deliver our products to market quickly and efficiently
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipeline for deployment and test automation
- Monitor application health and performance and be proactive in anticipating production issues such as outages, slowness, processing delays, errors, and failures, and take corrective action to prevent them
- Provide continued improvement to the platform infrastructure through automation and standardization
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Hands-on experience with AWS services (Lambda, ECS, EC2, ALB, ASGs, CW, RDS, SNS, VPC, SG, IAM, SQL/NoSQL, etc but you don't need to know all!)
- Hands-on experience with Infra as Code (CloudFormation, Pulumi, CDK, or Terraform)
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience with monitoring and reliability (this role is more SRE than Sys engineering)
- Ability to build complete CI/CD workflows - GitLab is preferred
- Familiarity with GitOps and DevSecOps
- Basic knowledge in any programming languages: Shell, Bash, Typescript, Go, Python, etc
- Basic knowledge of popular public & enterprise blockchains, cryptocurrency, smart contracts (Solidity), and NFTs.
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.