We are one of the hottest start-ups in the world, with a clear product product-market fit. We have launched offices in London, Australia, and Canada with more to come. We have grown 15x in the past 12 months creating a globally distributed user base. We have very aggressive expansion plans to build the category-defining company
Having launched in just 2019, the company is today used by hundreds of thousands of Crypto cryptocurrency investors, accountants, and enterprises. Additionally, some of the largest Crypto Exchanges in the world partner with us to enable Tax Reporting for their users.
Our mission is to enable the world to make the best financial decisions with their crypto portfolio. We are building the tools to accelerate the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to play a key role in the company's business strategy. You will identify and nurture strong, lasting strategic relationships with new and exciting partners in the cryptocurrency industry. You will be an important part of a fast-growing team that thrives on a hands-on approach and is passionate about taking the business to the next level. Responsibilities
- Working with senior management to define our partnership strategy
- Build, manage, and grow key strategic partnerships with Exchanges, Enterprises, and other companies with large Crypto audiences
- Leveraging existing and past partner relationships to continue creating value for both parties
- Create and conduct high-level presentations for key partners, negotiate deals and agreements
- Design an onboard experience for partners that maximize the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
- Work closely with senior management and product to shape our tech efforts to meet the needs of our future partnership requirements
- Gain ideas and feedback from our Partners for product development purposes
- Reporting to senior management on progress towards agreed objectives
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments for effective networking
- Attend key networking events alongside our Head of Tax
What we can offer you
- Would have 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience reporting to senior management
- Have a creative mindset to explore new commercial arrangements with partners.
- Experience in cryptocurrencies or fintech is preferred
- Ideally a strong network of current partners within the Crypto, Tax, and Fintech space
- Experience developing ideas to identify fresh business opportunities, building business cases, and bringing new business opportunities to life
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to engage proactively with partners
- Competitive package with annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
- Collaborative working environment
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.