Our client is a start-up blockchain company in Europe with a high emphasis on privacy that is up and running after a very successful ICO. They see the importance of privacy that comes with the quickly increased use of the internet. Currently, they are looking for you as a skilled Senior Business Developer located anywhere with experience working in international markets. Responsibilities:
You will negotiate and develop partnerships with third-party vendors, marketing partners, industry experts, technology partners. You'll create a program that allows third-party devs to build applications on integrated with the companies core product. You will work strategically, and closely with the CEO to identify investors and partnerships that are beneficial and aligned with company goals. Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- At least three years experience working in business development negotiating with people at all seniority levels
- Experienced in business development in international markets
- Experienced working with fintech/blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Excellent negotiator and enjoy closing deals that are mutually beneficial
- Excellent in English, verbal and written
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan.
- 70K - 115K Euro p.a + tokens and benefits.
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.