The company addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratised interest income and lending platform accessible via
a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do
what is in the best interests of the community.
The company is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their our client's Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralisation to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of the team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links the company together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
The company is looking for a Trading Desk Analyst to join our team in Chicago, US. This role is responsible for providing business and administrative support to the Office of CFO through high-level problem solving, decision making, and project management. In this role, you will report directly to the CFO running all aspects of project management and administrative tasks for the department.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organised, multi-tasker, detail-oriented, energetic and self- motivated in a very fast-paced environment who has a can-do attitude and close the deal and strong closer. Responsibilities:
- Provide operations support for a growing book of cryptocurrency assets
- Help to manage the book for profitability
- Send interest statements to borrowers
- Execute lending agreements and maintain records in the system
- Settle trades across a range of details in both crypto and fiat currencies
- Reconcile records of loans on a daily and weekly basis
- Resolve trade settlement issues in a timely manner
- Actively engage with clients globally
The company is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, our client has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants able to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in trading and/or lending cryptocurrencies
- Experience building relationships and articulating product
- Ability to communicate with multiple clients on a different platform
- Capable of working under stressful market condition
- Hands-on experience with transferring digital assets
- Team player
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
Remuneration and benefits:
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.