We Want You
We are looking for individuals who are keen to join our group of talented project contributors. You are someone who:
What you'll be doing
- has an immense interest in blockchain-related technology
- well on your way to being a Crypto-Native
- has an insatiable thirst for growth and learning,
- is keen to build and grow together with the industry
What you'll need
- Design and implement Zero-Knowledge rollups by integrating Zero-Knowledge proof into the blockchain;
- Understand the unique characteristics of trading systems and grid trading methodology;
- Research and design new Zero-Knowledge proof methodologies, thus reducing on-chain cost as much as possible while ensuring performance;
- Keep engineering teams up-to-date with the latest Zero-Knowledge Proof research.
- Proficient in cryptography subjects such as Zero-Knowledge Proof, secure multi-party computation, threshold signature, ring signature, aggregate signature and homomorphic encryption;
- Solid competency and knowledge in the area of Security in Cryptography;
- Proficient in the principles and implementations of Zero-Knowledge Proof algorithms. Proficient in applying the principles and secondary development of commonly used tool libraries;
- Proficient in C/C++/Rust and other languages to implement and optimize algorithms;
- Possess strong ability in documentation, and can accurately explain the most cutting-edge cryptography technology to others.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.
- Preferably someone who has been closely following the developments and achievements in cryptography;
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree or above with disciplines in computer science, information security, and applied mathematics. A doctorate degree would be highly preferred;
- Preferably with published papers at international cryptography conferences are preferred;