Want to work at Cryptorecruit - Why wouldn't you?
- Author: Neil Dundon
- Date: 16 Aug 2017
Are you passionate about Crypto and rate yourself as a good networker?
Because they are two main ingredients for being successful in a career at Cryptorecruit.
We have consultants around the globe who work autonomously and remotely recruiting for the industry that they love so much.
So what is involved in a job at Cryptorecruit?
Well there’s more to it but in order to peak your interest here’s a taste of the job description:
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment or professional services experience
- Able to win and deliver work.
- An honest, ethical and professional approach to recruitment.
- A belief in quality over quantity and an appreciation of the importance of reputational capital
- You know how to search on Linkedin.
- You love social media – FB, Twitter, Reddit, etc
- You can manage yourself – You answer to no one.
- Non-KPI driven environment that offers support without interference
- Running your own business within a business
- Sophisticated tools, technology, and support to help you achieve and exceed expectations.
At Cryptorecruit we are building a community of like minded individuals who want to support the growth of this exciting space. Consultants keep all the profits themselves for very placement they make with a small portion going into the kitty for community engagement and marketing.
Why work at Cryptorecruit?
- Run your own business and remain autonomous
- Keep all your profits
- Leverage a team of like minded individuals around the globe
- Keep up to date dealing with Senior level decision makers of Cryptocurrency/blockchain projects
- Help with your own investments
- Have a common purpose by helping to build a strong community
If you would like a more in depth conversation about working at Cryptorecruit please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please keep in mind that I am super busy at the moment so only want to hear from people who are genuinely interested.